Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pageant Season!

I have had a fun past few days.  On Saturday, Ben and I were invited to attend the Miss Kentucky America Pageant on UK's campus.  It was so fun to watch all of the beautiful contestants compete for this prestigious title.  I have gotten to know and meet many of the ladies throughout my reign, so it was a blast finally seeing them on their stage and all glammed up! Congratulations to Jenna Day for becoming the new Miss Kentucky 2013.  She is absolutely gorgeous and her voice was definitely something to hear.  I look forward to following her journey to the Miss America crown.  


Yesterday, I was asked to judge the Miss Pre-Teen Hart County Fair Pageant.  I competed in the "Miss" division about 5 years ago here, so it was exciting to return to their fairgrounds as a judge this time around.  


This little cutie had just won her title in the pageant before the Pre-Teen
How adorable is she!?!?!


With the other judges.  They were very sweet ladies!! They work with
the Miss SOKY Pageants.  The Mrs. SOKY was my very first experience
with a "married" pageant- what a wonderful memory it is!


Here is your new Miss. Pre-Teen Hart County Fair! She did such
a wonderful job.  I want to wish her the best of luck at her state pageant
in the fall!

No comments: