Sunday, October 27, 2013

What a rush this past weekend has been.  I started it with a trip to WHAS11 to be on the Great Day Live show with Austen Williams, Mrs. America.  We had a great time together.  We even had enough spare time to go shopping before heading to practice with the Mrs. Kentucky 2014 delegates!



We ran into Taylor Hicks from American Idol!




Lunch Time!


Practice, practice, practice...


Delegate Reception


My beautiful queen sisters!


Show time!


Our last picture we took backstage before I gave up my crown




CHRISTINA GORA~~ our new Mrs. Kentucky 2014!!!


It has been a pleasure and honor being your Mrs. Kentucky 2013.  This moment is very bittersweet, but I will hang up my banner and sit my crown on a shelf with much pride and happiness.  

I love you all!! Thank you for following my year and being so supportive every step of the way--

Lindsey Haukom, Mrs. Kentucky 2013 










No comments: