Thursday, February 7, 2013

Today my husband and I took a trip to Lexington for a wine tasting with one of the Mrs. Kentucky sponsors- Copa Di Vino.  This was definitely different than anything I have ever done before, but it was a lot of fun.  We had a stand at the Kroger Wine and Spirits in Lexington where we greeted the customers and helped them to sample the different flavors Copa has to offer.  I worked alongside Ben, a distributor for this company.  Together we were able to meet many new people and got to know the employees.  I want to send a big thank you to Kroger Wine and Spirits for the great hospitality!



I owe my hubby a big thanks for driving me!  I worked last night,
so I needed him to get me there safely and awake;)


My own wine signage!! I was thrilled to see this!



Ready for the tasting!


Ben- one of the distributors of Copa in Lexington.
He was a lot of fun to work with- we had a great time together.


....he sent me home with so many Copa goodies!!!  Looks
like I will have a taste testing of my own at home too! I love the concept
of this wine.  They all come ready for travel and with reusable lids.  Visit 
copadivino.com to find locations that carry this product near
you and to see information about this product when it was featured on 
the show "Shark Tank." 

No comments: