Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What have I been up to?
On November 9th I met up with my Queen Mom, Jo Ann, at California Kitchen for a lunch date and followed that up with a quick video shoot for some of the Mrs. Kentucky sponsors. We made short videos and took some photos for Strong Lash and Copa Di Vino. You should check out their websites: www.stronglash.com and www.copadivino.com I can tell you that the wine tastes awesome and is very convenient with the spill proof lid! I have never seen anything like this before. Also, I have been using Strong Lash for over a month now and can seriously tell a difference. This product has made my eyelashes much stronger and longer- a very noticeable difference! It didn’t hurt to finish our time out with a little shopping at the mall either;)…. a successful day with Queen Mom if you ask me☺ I also recorded a short video a few days later for my yummy new fragrance, Her Money (www.liquidmoneycom). I am SO thankful for our sponsors and am so grateful to receive such awesome gifts! Hopefully all of these videos will be up on all the sponsor sites soon for everyone to see. While on the subject of sponsors, I also want to say that, while in the process of preparing to put my home up for sale, I have been using my new Grandma’s Secret Spot Remover (www.grandmassoap.com) that I received at the Mrs. Kentucky Orientation. I had a few stains on my stair carpet and I have tried just about everything to remove them. I gave this new product a try and I FINALLY was able to remove them. This stuff seriously works!! I am so excited to not have to call in professionals to come clean my stairs. Thanks “Grandma”☺
On November 12th I was back in the WHAS11 studios, but this time it was to record a promo for Spalding University. As a graduate of their nursing program, I was asked to invite viewers to vote on WHAS11.com for their favorite business, school, restaurant, ect. in Kentuckiana. This promo will air in the upcoming months- I am excited to see how it turned out.
Last week I received my official Mrs. Kentucky 2013 Autograph cards in the mail and I absolutely LOVE them!! I could not be happier with the way they turned out. Jo Ann did an exquisite job at designing them- I will enjoy passing these out throughout the year. I even found the perfect silver marker to sign them with!
November 17th started off like any other night at work at the hospital, but I was able to spice things up a little bit with a photo opp! The Mrs. America Program book requires “lifestyle” photos, so I took this night as an opportunity to take some photos with my coworkers to display my life as a nurse in the program book. I want to thank my remarkable co-workers for playing along in between being extremely busy and taking extraordinary care of your patients, as you always do. I LOVE the team I work with and feel so blessed to have such a fulfilling career.
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is this week and Christmas is just around the corner. I hope everyone enjoys the holiday season coming up. I am tremendously thankful this year for all these wonderful opportunities sent my way and feel beyond blessed to be living this dream.

No comments: