Sunday, January 27, 2013

Yesterday I was the Mistress of Ceremonies at the first annual Miss New Year Pageant in Meade County. The proceeds from this event will be going to the Children’s Miracle Network and the DanceBlue UK Children’s Hematology/Oncology Clinic. What a wonderful cause! I feel so blessed to have been a part of this special day. The director, Candice Cruz (pictured below), is also from Meade County and is the current Miss Heartland 2012. She did a wonderful job at putting this together and I had a great time catching up with her. Of course I had a great time meeting all the beautiful contestants and saw a few that were also from my hometown. There is nothing like visiting home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great day for a great cause Linds! I am truly enjoying this journey with you...can't wait till we volunteer next Saturday at the "Brave Hearts Bash" for Kosair. Dad and I are so proud of you! Love, Mom