Saturday, May 18, 2013

What a successful day!!!  Today I went with Queen Mom and picked up my Mrs. America competition gown from Elizabeth at Miss Priss in Lexington.  It is GORGEOUS!!! I cannot wait to wear it on stage.  I also picked up a few other gowns to wear during the festivities the weeks prior to the competition.  Elizabeth always has such a great selection.  Miss Priss is definitely the place to go for all your prom/pageant needs!


I thought it was so cute how she had my bag labeled<3 


Next on the to-do list was to find an interview outfit.  Luckily, I found the one I have been picturing!! Let's just say I get to wear blue and, for that, I am one happy camper.  I am so excited about all of my outfits.  It feels great to have these in my hands and now I can send them to be altered for their final touches!

No comments: