Friday, May 3, 2013

I had a BLAST tonight at the "Derby Eve Wine Festival."  One of my wonderful sponsors, Springhill Winery, invited to me to come for a meet and greet--and a tasting of course;) Eddie, the owner was so kind and welcoming to me.  I was able to speak on stage and had many photo opportunities with the crowd.  I think I need a round two of this event;)


My beautiful mother was my date for the night while my
Mr. Kentucky was away on a business trip.


I ran into the owners of the Holiday Inn where we 
stay during the Mrs. Kentucky pageant.


My parents sell their blackberries to this winery so
I was thrilled to try the final product.  It was DELICIOUS!








With the owners of Springhill Winery, one of my Mrs. Kentucky
sponsors.  They invited me to this fun event and gifted me with a bottle 
of white wine to take home!! They are too sweet:)

No comments: