Saturday, September 14, 2013

Today I attended the "Mrs. Kentucky Workshop" at the Old 502 Winery in downtown Louisville.  The queens club and QM do this each year to help prepare the delegates for the Mrs. Kentucky competition.  We worked on interview skills, walking on stage, had lunch, and some ladies were able to squeeze in a photo shoot for their head shots.  It was a great time and I really enjoyed meeting the ladies...although I must admit I am sad knowing this means my title is coming to an end :(




FALL SEASON IS COMING!!!! My Mom and Dad's farm is opening TOMORROW!  Please visit their website or check them out of Facebook to see what they have to offer.  (Roberts Family Farm www.robertsfamilyfarmky.com)  You know you are dying to get that yearly hayride in ;)


Look at the new edition in their store...I must say, I like it :D 



No comments: