Sunday, October 20, 2013

Yesterday, Ben and I attended our very last event together as Mr. and Mrs. Kentucky.  We traveled to the Bullitt County Fairgrounds for the annual fall Wine Fest.   I attended the last Wine Fest on Derby Eve with my Mom and had a great time, so I was excited to be invited back.  Eddie, with Springhill Winery, invited me to be a part of this event.  He is one of my sponsors and always provides delicious wines for us to enjoy at the cocktail dinner the night before the Mrs. Kentucky Pageant.  We spent a few hours walking around to each wine booth meeting the owners and tasting their specialties!  Everyone was so sweet and welcoming.  I even ran into a few familiar faces from high school and work!  Ben and I enjoyed the afternoon together---this is what I love about being MRS. Kentucky!












No comments: