Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!!

I hope everyone is having a Happy Fourth of July!! I know the weather is not what we usually want for a holiday like today, but I am finding ways to celebrate while relaxing and spending time with my family indoors.  Yesterday was a big day for me (it was mine and Ben's fourth anniversary) ...so today we are recovering from our busy day.  The rainy weather is pretty perfect for the relaxation mode we are in ;)  

Since the MRS. Kentucky is all about being married I thought it was pretty important to include our anniversary in my blog.  This man means so much to me and I truly love him so much more than the day we married.  Our love continuously grows for one another and he never ceases to amaze me, surprise me, and never fails to always keep me happy.  He is definitely the perfect fit me me. I am so blessed he is my husband and best friend.  


First off, he surprised me with breakfast at my favorite
place- Wild Eggs!!! I can never get enough of their
OJ and skillet potatoes. YUM



We then went to Massage Envy for a couples massage!


Next up- mani/pedi's to prepare our nails for this fun 
and patriotic holiday!



We then went to see the progress of our house 
and he surprised me with a picnic in the park.  I have
been dying to go on one--he truly thinks of everything:):)


The basket he packed was from Mom and Dad's wedding.
The blanket is from when Dad used to go on picnics
with Grandma.  How special is that!?


THEN the rain started...so we checked in to our hotel 
at the Galt House and took to the streets of downtown 
Louisville.  We LOVE O'Sheas, so we stopped in for a drink
before heading down to the waterfront to watch fireworks.



I couldn't have asked for a better anniversary!

No comments: