Monday, August 26, 2013

Friday night we had dinner in the the Mrs. America Suite for the Hotel President's Dinner.  We all presented the hotel president with a gift- mine was a basket of jams and jellies from Mom and Dad's Farm.  I think he loved it!  The suite was gorgeous and us ladies had so much fun dressing up and relaxing together. 


Mrs. Wisconsin is a sweetheart!


Mrs Arizona!  I think it would be so neat to have
the Mrs. America in my state!



All of the presents. 


The dessert tables always look amazing!




With Mr. and Mrs. Marmel






Saturday's Schedule.  10.5 hours of rehearsals!!


I was SO happy to FaceTime with my little bug!




Saturday's Daily Gift from QM! A beautiful crown candle holder


Breakfast!


Today's Outfit


Our official swimsuit picture has been released


Mrs. Hawaii's coach is originally from Valley Station, KY.  He brought
me a lei...I was SO honored.  I have never received one.  This is an orchid one ALL the way 
from Hawaii.  He is a super sweet man.  


FaceTime with my boys!


...all of my boys ;)


The stage is SET! I love it:)


INTERVIEW DAY!






Sunday's present- a notepad...I am a huge list maker-
so this is PERFECT for me!



Thanks Denise (Mrs. Kentucky 2007) for providing me with an 
amazing interview dress.  



Mom and Dad have arrived!!!


Monday's Daily gift--Soap, which is perfect for my new home!



We had a dress rehearsal before tonight's prelims.  Our 
backstage is ready to go!


Mrs. America and Mrs. World came to give us some words of 
advice.  They are so beautiful inside and out!

No comments: