Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mrs. America Countdown!

The Mrs. America Pageant begins in EIGHT DAYS!!!! I am beyond excited.  I have been going full force all week with shopping, packing, making hair/makeup appointments, picking up contestant gifts, meeting with the seamstress to pick up my competition gown, visiting family, finishing my first semester of graduate school (with an A:)), and continuing to unpack my new home.  I absolutely cannot believe the pageant is RIGHT around the corner.  The next time I make a blog post, I will be in Arizona!

Louisville Slugger is one of my amazing sponsors and provided me with my own personalized bat.  I am wearing a Louisville Slugger costume for my "State Costume" in the competition so I will be able to rock my new bat on stage as an accessory.  They also donated 50 mini bats for me to gift to all of the other competitors in the competition.  Thank you SO much Louisville Slugger--- I hope to hit a home run at nationals!! 




Today was my "Send-Off Party" at Denise's house.  I had so many friends and family there to support me.  I had an amazing time and truly feel blessed to have these wonderful people in my life.  They gave me so many sweet presents and I had the chance to model off all of my competition gear for them.  Thank you Scott and Denise for being amazing hosts as always.  


Loved the centerpiece!


Everyone brought a dish which made for one delicious spread!


G-Ma is SO creative and made a fruit arrangement in the shape of KY!


I received SO many sweet presents!! 



My family!! I LOVE when we are all able to be together.  


My girls!! Thanks for supporting me ladies!


I was so glad my Aunt Cammy could make it


Gotta love the boys!!


Queen's Club and Queen Mom!


The little queens;)  They are all so sweet and adorable.  


With Momma Dawn. I am SO happy to have had my family
drive all the way up from the country to celebrate this day with me <3 


No comments: