Saturday, March 2, 2013

I am back home and relaxing after a weekend away to western Kentucky.  I have only been out that way a few times so it was nice to experience a different part of our beautiful state.  After finishing my blog post this morning in the hotel, Ben and I headed to Ft. Campbell for another Copa Di Vino wine tasting event.  We had a great turnout and met a lot of wonderful military families.  Being on base really reminded me of the sacrifice these men and woman make for our country.  I was so glad to be a part of their weekend and feel blessed and honored to have been invited on base.   I want to thank Copa for providing Ben and me with a great weekend together.  We truly enjoyed our time away and loved meeting a lot of people at these events.  Brian and Brandi (Copa distributors) were both wonderful to get to know and Pilar (the Copa Mixologist) kept us educated and provided us with great entertainment.  Working with all of them truly made our weekend!


On our way to Ft. Campbell!


My first signing of the day:)


Having fun with Pilar


Copa fans!


They are so cute!!


I had a GREAT time!!



No comments: