Sunday, March 17, 2013

I started the Dale Carnegie Class in Effective Communications and Human Relations/Skills for Success this past week.  I really did not know what to expect going into it, but I truly learned a lot.  I was a little nervous heading back to the classroom, but I met a lot of great business people from our area and learned what a small world we really live in.  So many of us had a lot in common! I look forward to returning every Thursday for the next seven weeks!  This is a wonderful gift given to me as this year's Mrs. Kentucky.  Dale Carnegie is one of my biggest sponsors and I am very thankful for them allowing me to sit in such a distinguished course.


After class ended that night, Ben and I headed to Gatlinburg for the weekend.  We met up with our friends for a relaxing weekend in the mountains.  I had just found out that I got accepted into Spalding University's Family Nurse Practitioner School.....so I was ready to celebrate!! Also, my friend, Golan, had plans to ask his girlfriend to marry him while hiking.  We had a lot to be excited about!


The beautiful mountains!


With my besties, Alana and Jess.  We went shopping at
the outlet mall while the guys grabbed some lunch.  


The guys on our hiking trip!


The ENGAGEMENT spot! Golan asked Jess at the opening
of the cave.  It was a site to see:)  We are so happy for them
and look forward to being a part of their special day!


Relaxing in the cabin with my man

No comments: